Friday, October 30, 2009

A new day at Tails and Whiskers

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Lou Kramer and I own and operate a mobile dog wash named Tails and Whiskers. This blog is dedicated to introducing to the world all the beautiful (and now very clean) dogs that I wash and groom.

Dog lovers will love the pics of the variety of different breeds, and also hopefully appreciate the 'next generation' wash I run.

As for my very first blog, I thought I had better introduce the actual van itself as it IS the lifeblood of the entire operation.

So here it is...
...My mobile space station!!!



So as you can see Tails and Whiskers is more of a mobile salon, then a trailor with a tub. I have the ability to be out of all elements, close of the area for nervous pets and cats, have more room to move and allow owners to come inside and be comfortable while watching or giving their fur kid encouragement. I adore my van!!!

So, thats my blog for now. I intend to update often with new customer pics, stories and info on upcoming pet events in North Brisbane.