Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dog of the day...Jett!!!

Hi guys, well...follower of 1!

Today's dog of the day is a regular of mine who I actually washed today and decided he was perfect for my next post.

This is Jett

Jett in all his glory :-)
So why do I love this great big galoumph (yes it is a word) so much? Because he is so damn cool! This dog loves his bath so much that while his mum, Leona, and I am gabbing out the front all we do is open the gate.

He runs out of his yard, says a quick bounding g'day, runs to the van, jumps in, jumps in the bath and sits there waiting for me to come and start!!! I think if he could turn the water on and work the hose he would!

Awesome!

The pic above speaks for itself I think...look at how fast his tail is wagging!

I love going to this house every month as well as Leona and I have so much in common. I really think we could stand there all day yabbering away :-) I started washing Jett because his regular washer went and had a baby. I am very happy for her but more happy for me as I picked up the most gentle, happiest, friendliest lab around...and your not too bad yourself Leona :-)