Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Flynnigan Abigail and Zoo Studio

So I am friends with some pet photographers and ended up swapping some free dog washes for a photo session. It is one of the best trades I have ever done as Bec and Ken Drake are FANTASTIC people!!

I got a call from Bec the other day to tell me that she loved one of the pics we got of Flynn (my British Cocker Spaniel) so much that she was going to use her in their next advertising campaigne!


So this is her...Gorgeous right ?!?!?!? She is going to be on flyers, these special offer sheets and 'Paws and Claws' Magazine :-) Go Flynn!!! Now I just need to work on the cat...

If you are in the Brisbaneish area and looking into pet photography I can't rate Zoo studio more highly. Give them a call now as they are getting busy for the holidays. It is great for you but also a great gift idea!

Zoo Studios
www.zoostudio.com.au
0409 807831
07 3378 7019
info@zoostudio.com.au